Wednesday 29 April 2015

Rimmel Wake me Up Review


Review of this Foundation




My thoughts on this make up Goodie.

Hi everyone,
If you are anything like me, I am always on the hunt for a new foundation that better than the rest! As of right now I am in love with the dewy skin finish in a foundation. This product, "Rimmel Wake Me Up" foundation is a God sent . I cannot express enough how good it is!
Firstly, it blends flawlessly and smooths into the skin. (When buffed in using circular motions) . Another huge bonus is that it does not settle into your fine lines, as I feel it adds moisture to the skin. I have dry to normal skin and this foundation leaves my skin feeling intensely supple and revitalised, a good tip is to use in conjunction with a good skin care regime.
This foundation in my opinion has a medium coverage when applied in thin layers to the skin. Which I love as you can still see your natural glowing skin and maybe even a few freckles underneath. This is something I personally love on an everyday basis! 

Rimmel wake me foundation also comes with a pump, unlike many high end products for example Mac and Nars foundations. For a drug store product this is of great quality and is very comparable to high end foundations for example benefit "Hello Flawless". Which in my opinion Rimmel wake me up is a dupe for benefits Hello Flawless. However this product is relatively inexpensive! Can I just say HURRAY!
I truly love this foundation, although I would love if they stocked a wider range of colours as for me been as pale as I am I found it hard to find a colour that suited me completion. The colour I used was "True Ivory". 
I will be most definitely repurchasing this product as I am in love.
Hope you all enjoyed this little review!
Love Eleanor ♥


This photo is me wearing "Rimmel wake me up". I just love the subtle glow! Of course you could ampp up that glow with applying high lighter to the highest points of your face! I am a fan of setting my foundation so I used Rimmel stay matte powder and applied it to my T-Zone. I added a bronzer from Catrice all over my cheeks and forehead to add warmth to my skin rather than contouring. I used a Catrice brow gel to tint and shape my brows and did a quick subtle smokey eye with a smudged out liner in black using a eyeliner from Rimmel again, i used a kohl pencil as it smudges easier! I didnt even realise I owned so many Rimmel products! I hope you get an idea what the foundation looks like on! Tweet me and let me know @eleanordavoren .

No comments:

Post a Comment