Tuesday 19 May 2015

Nyx Lip Liners! Are they Dupes for Macs Lip Liners?



Hi Dolls!
Today I want to save you make addicts some money!
That is always a plus isn't it?!

For years I have been trying out lots of different make up products high end and drug store.
Honestly sometimes I have noticed that the more affordable make up can be as good a high end or even better quality!

You simply must try out Nyx's Lip Liners I swear by them, they are comparable to Macs and for a fraction of the price. Who doesn't LOVE a bargain? 

 Shop NYX Lip Liners
NYX Lip Liners

The pigment is amazing from these lip liners! The range of colours they do as well is phenomenal!
Any colour you need their bound to have it!

These lip pencils are buttery and smooth, they will glide onto your lips easily. They are long wearing and resist bleeding. Another plus is that they do not dry out your lips. How could you fault these?
Plus the packaging is sleek and elegant looking quite similar to Macs.


 Shop NYX Lip Liners
NYX Lip Liners

Only recently I have become OBSESSED with Nude Lips! 
Thanks to the fabulous Kylie Jenner and her famous pout I want the same for me but not at the same cost. 
These Lip Liners are so affordable to recreate the Kylie Jenner Lip! As I previously said their colour range is epic so there is a nude pencil to suit everyone out there...
I love messing with lip colours and over drawing your lips and creating a fuller pout! Like in my Photo above. You should try too!

Overall I cannot fault these lip liners, I would highly recommend you try these before forking out lots of money for mac ones!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope this helped you Dolls out?

Click images to shop these glorious liners.

Love Eleanor x



*Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment