Tuesday 26 April 2016

My Favourite Nude Lip Combo!

Fuller Looking Lip Cheats
Fuller Looking Lip Cheats

Hi Dolls! 
Today I want to tell you all about my favourite Lip combo, I am obsessed with how it looks!
Do you like it? 

I just love how plump the lip liner "Oh Honey" from Macs Pro Longwear lip liner range makes my lips look. I always over line my Lips. Sometimes  I like that extra plump look so I round off my cupids bow...this look is not for everyone but I think it gives me the ultimate pout! I love how full and amazing Kylie Jenners lips are.....but for a fraction of the price and no pain! I use this lip liner all over my lips and then fill in the lips with a fab nude lippy from Mac called "Yash"! You actually need this lippy in your collection its the perfect pinky brown nude and makes my lips pop! Go on treat yourself, we all need a go to nude lippy as its so versatile! Any-ways back to the mini review, its so creamy for a matte lippy and does not feel dry on your lips or settle into your lip lines. Its also the perfect nude for my pale skin.Winning!

Fuller Lips
Fuller Looking Lip Cheats

 As I said I love full lips and love to cheat this and give myself full lips minus the surgery... to amp the fullness I add a gloss to the cupids bow and the bottom of the lower lip.( Not all over the Lips). This draws light into the lips and creates the illusion of a fuller more kissable juicy lip!! My favourite gloss at the moment is from Max factor and its called ""Pristine Nude"".


I hope you dolls like this Blog about my favourite Nude Lip combo! I hope you liked the tips...have you any for me? What are your full lip cheats?? I am forever searching for new ways to create a fuller pout!! Thanks for reading!
Love Eleanor x

Shop The Look:
Mac Lip Liner: "Oh Honey"
Mac Matte Lipstick: "Yash"
Max Factor Lip Gloss: "Pristine Nude"

No comments:

Post a Comment