Thursday 4 June 2015

My May Favourites


May Favourites

Hi Dolls!
I hope you are all well! Today I am writing about my May Favourites and yes I have a lot this month!
It was my Birthday during May and I got a lot of gifts of beautiful make up, which I was delighted about! I mean who does not love been gifted make up?? No girl righhhhtt !?

May Favourites

So firstly I will talk about this Mac Mineralize Skinfinish powder in medium deep. Ladies if you are pale this bronzer is going to be perfect for you! As a pale person who does not often wear fake tan I have always struggled to find a bronzer that does not look too orange on my skin. Well ladies this is your new go to bronzer! It blends easily into your skin leaving no harsh lines, just an over all beautiful sun kissed look. You can if you like add more product on to your skin to add intensity but I prefer to only add a small amount to my skin for a subtle look on an everyday basis. Always tap off the excess product from your brush to avoid a muddy look on your skin. It important to have a good brush for applying bronzer, to find out my favourite brushes click here.

May Favourites

I treated myself this month to a new gel eye liner as I had non in my collection. This is my Inglot gel eye liner in 77! This liner is the bomb.com Its so good! The pigment in it is so intense it will give you the most brilliant colour pay off in Black. Its nice and fluid and easy to use, I like to use a small stiff angled brush to apply it to my eyes. I use this also in my water line and it works perfectly too.

Ok can we talk about this gold pigment!? OMG sooo pretty! This is from Illamasqua! I own little to non of Illamasqua products but this pigment in liquid metal in the colour Solstice is absolutely beautiful! It makes my Blue eyes pop so much! I now need more......more I tell you! This Pigment in my opinion is best applied with your fingers as it gives the most pigment pay off. I used this as a cream base for other eye shadows or on its own. Personally  I suggest you set it with a eye shadow just to stop any eye lid creasing. 

May Favourites

If you follow me on social media you will know that lately I have become obsessed with nude/pink/coral lips! I love over lining and giving myself a bit of that Kylie Jenner Kouture!
Theses products live in my handbag so I can touch up as I go.

I love this vibrant pink lipstick from Mac in the colour candy yum-yum! Its a matte lipstick so its ideal for making your lips look fuller, however I love to add a little gloss to the centre to make lips appear even fuller. This lipstick is matte but is definitely not drying to the lips at all it lasts for hours too! I know Mac lipsticks can be expensive but we all deserves a treat! Plus this Pink colour reminds me of Summer.

I love to line my lips with my Nyx liner in the colour Pinky and apply my candy yum-yum on top! I love this combo! I cannot fault Nyx liners they are amazing you need to buy these, read more about Nyx liners here. They are amazing at enhancing the longevity of your lipstick too.

I also love to pair this liner with my Inglot lip pencil crayon in 14! This is the perfect nude colour for my lips. It is very matte so I like to apply this crayon in layers as it stops the lips looking chapped. I then love to blend in more of my Nyx liner in Pinky. I could not live without this crayon its so pigmented and easy to use.

May Favourites

So I have never really believed that setting make up sprays work, and  I can never warrant paying loads of money on a setting spray ..then I found this! I found this setting spray by w7 for only a few euro so I said I would give this a product a go. I am so glad I did, this setting spray is so good I literally bathe my face in this after applying my make up. It helps to smooth and blend my powders together to eliminate cake face. It also gives my skin a luminous glow and makes my high lighter look more intense. I love dewy skin so I couldn't go back to not using this on my face. The only negative is that its smell is not the nicest.

So I am in love with this moisturiser by Lush called the Imperialis. It is a handmade cream with loads of natural ingredients. I love the fact that it is made with fresh ingredients. It smells like green tea so healthy I love the scent! I have never felt my skin so soothed and hydrated before! This cream just melts into your skin and boosts the skins plumpness and give your skin a velvet touch and a beautiful glow! Its suitable for all skin types too!


I hope you liked this months May favourites!
I cant wait to try out more things for next months favourites!

Love Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment